SAFE RESTART-REOPENING GUIDELINES
Face-to-Face Instruction for All Students
- All students will attend school Monday through Friday with additional safety precautions in place.
- Staff and students will be required to wear face coverings.
- Sending districts will provide transportation for MCCC students.
- The safety of our students and staff is the top priority.
- We will maintain close and consistent communication with Krista Wasowski, Health Commissioner at Medina County Health Department (www.medinahealth.org).
- The best career-technical experience happens in a face-to-face on-campus environment.
- On-campus face-to-face ensures equity and access for all students.
- MCCC Staff will report August 17th and 18th
- MCCC Students will report August 19th
Daily Health Checks
- All students and staff are to check for temperature and other COVID-19 symptoms at home before entering school or a bus.
- Any student or staff member who has a COVID-19 symptom must stay home.
- Physical distancing (minimum of 3 feet).
- Breakfasts and lunches expanded to areas other than in the cafeteria.
- Restricted visitors.
- Frequent handwashing.
- No field trips.
- No large group student events.
- Signage throughout the building to emphasize safety practices.