Registration for most part-time classes can be completed online on a secure server.
US Mail Registration
Print Registration Form, complete, and enclose check or money order payable to:
Medina County Career Center
1101 W. Liberty Street
Medina, OH 44256
Print Registration Form and fax completed form with your MasterCard, VISA, or DiscoverCard number and expiration date. The line is open 24 hours. Our fax number is: 330.725.3842
Organizations enrolling staff for training will be invoiced upon receipt of written documentation.
In Person Registration
Come to the Adult and Continuing Education office at the Medina County Career Center during business hours.
Enroll by phone with MasterCard, VISA, or DiscoverCard. Please have all the information requested on the registration form before calling. Phones are staffed during business hours. 330-725-8461 or 866-896-6222
Accepting transfer of credit for another institution is at the discretion of the Adult Education office. There is no guarantee that transfer of credit is accepted unless met by the stated guidelines. Acceptance of a transfer credit for a course completed in other post-secondary institutions when comparable in scope to the coursework offered may be granted based on meeting the following factors:
- Comparability of the nature, content, and level of transfer of credit and the appropriateness and applicability of the credit earned to programs offered by Medina County Career Center are determining factors in the evaluation process for transfer credit to be awarded.
- The student must also meet the acceptable standards of educational accomplishment through a given assessment selected by the instructor or program coordinator according to the offered course module (must obtain a 74% or better). The assessment will reflect a valid evaluation measure to represent student learning outcomes applicable to that transfer of credit that is reflective of the coursework offered within the Career Development program.
- The course should align with the curriculum, materials and topics covered in the Medina County Career Center course.
- Evidence of appropriate academic level may also be requested showing satisfactory grades for the course completed as well as a request of the syllabus or study guide for the course.
- Due to all career development, programs commencing concurrently, the Medina County Career Center does not permit transfers between programs once the school year has started.
The decision to accept an academic transfer of credit may include the Adult Career Center Administrator, Program Coordinator, and instructors of Medina County Career Center.
Students who begin classes will receive a refund according to the following schedule:
- The $50 or $100 non-refundable registration fee, along with the $46.00 criminal records check fee (if applicable), will be withheld from a student that withdraws before the first scheduled class session.
- Books, tools, supplies and lab fees for any portion of the period being charged are non-refundable.
- Students will be charged for time, which they were scheduled to be in school on a per-hour basis, plus a $100 withdrawal fee.
- Any student completing more than 50% of their class will be charged their full tuition and must also pay a $100 withdrawal fee.
- Financial aid (Pell Grant) refunds will be made according to the Federal Return of Title IV Funds Policy.
- A withdrawn student is responsible for the difference between the Pell Award earned and the balance due to MCCC.
- Financial aid recipients who withdraw from a course must be aware that, according to federal regulations, their financial aid grants may be reduced and/or they may be held responsible for repayment to MCCC.