The privacy of our students, staff, and community is of utmost importance to the Medina County Career Center. MCCC has a long history of protecting your privacy and our concern for your privacy is no different in an online environment.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. We collect this data solely for the intention of processing student enrollment applications and registration, student fee payments, and providing education services.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Medina County Career Center programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and MCCC may perform analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to any third party; unless required by law.
- We may enable “cookies.” A “cookie” is a file placed on your personal computer’s hard drive by a Website that allows it to monitor your use of the site.
Medina County Career Center is committed to the security of the information that is either available from or collected by this website. MCCC has taken multiple steps to safeguard the integrity of its telecommunications and computing infrastructure, including but not limited to, authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption.
Links to Other Sites
This website has links to many other websites. These include links to websites operated by other government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private businesses. The Medina County Career Center is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and suggests you review their privacy statements.
Medina County Career Center welcomes comments regarding this privacy statement. Please convey any questions or concerns to:
Mari Engelhart, Director of Technology
Medina County Career Center
1101 W. Liberty Street
Medina, Ohio 44256