The Medina County Career Center is committed to the education, health, and safety of our students and staff.
Mrs. Queberg is a Registered Nurse and holds a School Nurse License through the Ohio Department of Education. She is a 2006 graduate of the University of Akron where she obtained a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. Previous experience includes Cardiac/Telemetry and Emergency Room Nursing. Mrs. Queberg can be reached at extension 344 or via MQueberg@mcjvs.edu.
The MCCC Clinic is staffed and fully equipped to provide medical services including treatment of acute & chronic illness, first aid/emergency response, health education including CPR/first aid, communicable disease and child abuse/neglect training, provide referrals and share community resources, and communicable disease and vaccination compliance reporting.
When should your child stay home from school?
- A temperature of 100 degrees or higher
- Any vomiting and/or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Eye symptoms such as redness, itching and/or unusual white or yellow drainage
- Has lice or nits; students may return to school after they have been properly treated, are nit-free and rechecked by the nurse or health aid.
- COVID-19: Decision Tree for Managing Illness at School
The MCCC Remote Learning page includes pertinent information including, Student & Parents Expectations, technology resources, and personnel contact information.
Student Assistance – Academic, career and personal/social support and resources to MCCC staff, students and families. Mrs. Swartz can be reached at ESwartz@mcjvs.edu.
Student Services – Information for Career Assessment, Career Services, Counseling Services, Intervention Specialists, Testing and Academic Center (TAC), Vocational Special Education Coordinators (VoSE) services and support.