Unlock your potential and achieve a thriving career through tuition-free career development, training, industry certifications, and professional development through Adult Education’s Free Tuition initiative!
Medina County Career Center believes education should be made available for everyone to support a workforce with the skills needed to compete in the global marketplace.
Please see the approved school districts, eligibility requirements, and additional information below.
Must be a graduate of the following school districts:
- Black River Local School District
- Brunswick City School District
- Buckeye Local School District
- Cloverleaf Local School District
- Highland Local School District
- Medina City School District
- Wadsworth City School District
- Includes: Parochial, Home-Schooled, and Alternative Schools, and Academies
- Must be 18 – 24 years old by the start of the program/course date.
- Must be a graduate of one of the school districts listed.
- Register for the program/course here and meet all admission requirements
- Complete the FAFSA for the Pell Grant (MCCC School Code: 015612) or apply through the Veteran’s Administration (VA) if applicable. Please contact financial aid for additional assistance.
- Pay registration, book, and supply fees. Only tuition is paid by the Medina County Career Center Board of Education.
- The free tuition initiative is available for multiple adult education programs/courses provide all eligibility requirements are satisfied.
- The free tuition initiative is a last-dollar award: All federal, state, and institutional grants, awards, and scholarships will be applied first to a student’s tuition.
- Final award eligibility will be discussed between the applicant and the Director of Adult Education.
- A Financial Aid package will be signed by the students and Medina County Career Center representative.
- Students wishing to withdraw must submit their intent to withdraw in writing, prior to the start date of the program/course. Failure to do so will disqualify the student from participating in the free tuition initiative in other/future programs/courses.
- Students who do not attend the first day of class are disqualified from participating in the free tuition initiative in other/future programs/courses.
- Students withdrawing during a program/course may be disqualified from participating in the free tuition initiative in other/future programs/courses.