Students should test in the Spring of their Junior year and Seniors should retest in September/October.
- Many transcripts will have ACT or SAT scores on them. However, students may need to send scores through the ACT or College Board (SAT) websites using their online account.
- Some colleges require scores to be sent directly from the testing agency so please refer to college admissions’ websites for these details.
- Order scores to be sent at least 10 business days before application deadline.
- At the time of testing, you can send your scores to up to four colleges for free. Otherwise, cost is $12-13 per score.
- List your home school codes when registering for these tests, not MCCC.
You must check to see if the school(s) where you are applying require the written portion of the ACT. It is highly recommended that you take the writing select of the ACT. Register online at www.act.org
Register online at www.collegeboard.org
Please visit Applying to College for additional information.