- Tony Izzo, Industrial Hydraulics
- Adam Prante, Fremar Industries
- Jackie Schulte, SFS intec, Inc.
- Jennifer Connelly, F.I.T. Inc.
- Hal Wagoner, F.I.T., Inc.
- Jim Wolf, Atlantic Tool & Die
- Gavin Ford, Student
- Matthew Ford, International Machining Inc.
- Tim Malena, Carlisle Brake & Friction
Meet your Instructor
Began at MCCC: 2011
- Normandy High School, Ohio
- 4-year Toolmaker Apprenticeship
- Cuyahoga Community College: Math, AutoCAD, Engineering
- Kent State University: Career-Technical Education
34 years with ALCOA as a Toolmaker: Machining jigs and fixtures, maintenance machine work, and in-place machining
- State of Ohio: Journeyman Toolmaker
- Ohio Department of Education: Teaching License
Antique and custom autos, hunting and fishing