- Valley Forge High School, Ohio: Machine Trades
- Kent State University: Career-Technical Education
Mr. Juszczyk has worked in the power equipment industry for over 35 years. He was a service manager of local dealerships and maintained all of the grounds equipment and buildings for a local school district.
- EETC 2-Cycle Certification
- EETC 4-Cycle Certification
- Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician
- Kohler Engine Technician
- Stihl Equipment Silver Technician
- HVAC Licensure
- OSHA Certified
- Ohio Department of Education: Teaching License
Riding motorcycles, restoring old tractors, fishing, hiking, and the outdoors.