MCCC Student Orientation is scheduled on two days to accommodate students in all programs.
First-year students and one parent/guardian are required to attend the designated Orientation Night at 7:00 p. on their program’s designated date (see below). Parents and students will meet instructors and receive important information. Parents/students should also plan to pay fees, on or before that night, including a $20 parking permit fee.
Tuesday, August 9 CTE Majors:
- Animal Management & Care
- Business & Marketing Technology
- Career & Community Experience
- Chef & Restaurant Management
- Construction Trades
- Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics
- Diversified Medical Technologies
- Power Equipment Technology
- Software Engineering & Web Dev.
- Sports Medicine & Exercise Science
- Teacher Education Academy
- Vision Care