MCCC Student Orientation is scheduled on two days to accommodate students in all programs.
First-year students and one parent/guardian are required to attend the designated Orientation Night at 7:00 p. on their program’s designated date (see below). Parents and students will meet instructors and receive important information. Parents/students should also plan to pay fees, on or before that night, including a $20 parking permit fee.
Wednesday, August 11 CTE Majors
- Auto Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Career Exploration
- Commercial Truck & Equipment Technology (aka Diesel Technology)
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Design
- Engineering Technology & Design
- Firefighter | EMT
- Graphic Arts & Printing Technology
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Public Safety: Fire/EMT
- Media Production
- Precision Machining Technology