- Case Western Reserve – Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing: Master of Science, Nursing
- Ursuline College: Bachelor’s Degree, Nursing
- Kent State University: Career-Technical Education
Mrs. Hritz professional experience includes working as a staff nurse, charge nurse, registered nurse (RN), clinical instructor, nursing supervisor, nurse recruiter, diabetes educator, and high school DMT instructor.She has worked with prenatal to geriatric hospice clients and everything in-between. Mrs. Hritz has been able to assist life coming into this world and help clients die with respect and dignity. Currently, she is helping develop our future health care providers.
- State of Ohio: Registered Nurse (RN) License
- CPR/First Aid Instructor
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Instructor
- Ohio Department of Education:
- Teaching License
- Designated Master Teacher
I enjoy all kinds of activities with family, friends, and students. I enjoy my children’s sporting events and scrap-booking. I love the Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA) events with my students. I love watching our students grow and develop and being involved with service projects like the Red Cross Blood Drive.