- Jen Call, Medina Co. Board of Devel. Disabilities
- Josh Duerr, Sandridge Food Corp.
- Cheryl Kerr, Buehler’s Fresh Foods
- Karen Kriss, Opportunities for Ohioans With Disabilities
- John Stanko, Sandridge Food Corp.
- Amy Sullivan, Medina County Career Center
Meet your Instructor
Began at MCCC: 2015
- Monroeville High School
- University of Toledo, Speech-Language Pathology, Bachelor of Art
- Bowling Green State University, Intervention Specialist, Master of Education
Worked as an intervention specialist for four years with high school students prior to MCCC. Focus was assisting students who are transitioning from high school to adulthood by providing them with job skills and training.
- Intervention Specialist, Moderate to Intense
- Reading to Work K-12, Endorsement
- Transition to Work, Endorsement
My husband and I enjoy taking our dog for bike rides and hikes in the woods. I also like to read, hunting, being outdoors, camping, and spending time with our friends and families.