Medina County Career Center has partnered with leading online partners to offer a wide variety of online content. These courses and programs are highly engaging, relevant, and provide online support throughout the entire curriculum.
Personal Enrichment courses are informative, fun, convenient and highly interactive! These courses can be completed within four to six weeks.
- Creating Web Pages
- First Aid for Dogs and Cats
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Better Bow Hunting
- Writer’s Workshops
- SAT/ACT Preparation
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Start Your Own Daycare Business
View our partner sites to see the complete course catalog!
Professional development courses enable you to brush-up on your skills and apply them on the job immediately.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Prevention
- Email Etiquette
- Personal Stress Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Spanish Basics
- Characteristics of Teamwork
- Workplace Diversity
- Customer Loyalty
- HR Training and Development
- Video and YouTube Marketing